TASCAM's MH-8 is the ultimate headphone amplifier for studio, stage and installation. Each of the eight stereo outputs gets 250mW per side with three switchable sources available. Two stereo inputs can be shared to any of the outputs, and individual stereo direct inputs are available for each of the eight channels. A headphone out can any one of these inputs, or mix several together. A set of foldback outputs allow you to chain other MH-8s into a system.
For the ultimate in routing flexibility and power, nothing beats the MH-8 headphone amp from TASCAM.
- (8) stereo 1/4" headphone outputs
- 250mW + 250mW @ 32ohm per channel
- Each headphone output switchable to input 1, input 2 and direct input source (or a combination of the three)
- Master input gain controls
- (16) 1/4" TRS balanced direct inputs
- (4) XLR balanced inputs (Channels 1 & 2)
- (2) 1/4" TRS balanced inputs (Chan 1)
- (2) RCA unbalanced inputs (Chan 2)
- (4) TRS balanced foldback outputs
- Ground lift switch and terminal
- Music retailer listening station
- Recording studio monitoring
- In-ear stage monitor distribution
- Tradeshow headphone distribution