rekordbox™ is the best way of preparing and managing your tracks, be it at home, in the studio, or even on the plane! It allows you to import music from other music management software using the Bridge function or by simply adding them into the software for management. rekordbox™ will work out the BPM and allow you to set hot cue and loop points into the track, utilizing a full beat grid view in advance, as well as colour coding your music and adding all the ID3 information so it appears automatically later on any CDJ-2000 or 900. Working with rekordbox™ also means that when tracks are exported to a USB key or SD card, the CDJ-900 or CDJ-2000 will load the waveforms instantly. The database layout within the software can be customized to suit individual DJ style which enables personalized layouts when browsing on your CDJ-900 / CDJ-2000s. The software’s unique reverse functionality enables the new CDJs to record your cue, loop & set history during your set which can be recalled in rekordbox™ later. If you enable the Quantize feature within the CDJ-2000 / CDJ-900, then rekordbox™ makes loop and cue points snap to the beat (1ms accurate), ensuring beat-perfect loops and cues. More than being the central music preparation software for the CDJ-900 / CDJ-2000, rekordbox™ will also be fully compatible with future Pioneer DJ products across the range. As clubs begin to upgrade to the CDJ-900 and CDJ-2000 from the CDJ-1000MK3, the ability to travel and arrive at the club with your music prepared on a single USB or SD card (such as a USB flash memory key) is now a reality. Pioneer DJ is proud to introduce its new rekordbox™ DJ music management app for the extremely popular Apple iPhone® and iPod® Touch. The rekordbox app enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their portable devices as well as the ability to create playlists, cue/loop point and beat location settings, waveform analysis and more. The organized music in the device can also be wirelessly synced with a computer utilizing the Pioneer rekordbox music management PC software, providing additional convenience of preparing music for playback on a Pioneer DJ system.
- Organizes and catalogs a DJ’s entire music library.
- Prepare tracks in advance.
- Color code music.
- Export tracks via USB key or SD card.
- Customizable to suit individual DJ style.
- Compatible with a variety of Pioneer DJ products.
- rekordbox App version now available.
System Requirements :
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OSX (10.4.6 or later), Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Business Windows® XP Home Edition, Professional (SP2 & Later)
- Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- Mac OSX System Requirements: Intel® Core. Duo (or equivalent processor) 1.83GHz or faster
- Windows Vista® or Windows® XP System Requirements: Intel® Pentium® 4 (or equivalent processor) 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512MB or more (Not including space needed for saving music and other files
- Disk Drives: CD-ROM Drive
- Display: XGA (1024x768) or greater recommended